Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I can't believe it has been Five Weeks since My Surgery

Wow five weeks already. I have walked almost every day this week for two miles but still require a nap ever day. I am not sure if it is part of the recovery process or my age. lol. I am going with the recovery process. I feel a lot better this week than I did last which is definitely a good sign.  My right side seems to be more sore this week almost like a pinching sensation.  From my readings it is part of the healing process.    I am so grateful to all my family and friends for their continued support. Today (Friday) I received a call to give me my appointment dates for the Clinical drug trial and my CAT scan. Next Tuesday (April 10) I will go to the Juravinski Cancer Centre in Hamilton to see about becoming part of the drug trial. At the beginning of May I will have my first scan after surgery.

3 comments:

  1. Lesley4/12/2012

    Denise you are one of the strongest women I know...you are truly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Lesley, it takes one to know one. I don't think I would be as strong as i am if i did not have the love and support from my family and friends.

    ReplyDelete