Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Third Week of Recovery

Not napping as much as I did the week previous weeks and I am able to do a bit more.

Finally I was able to sleep in my own bed!!!  All is well in the my world again. 

The weather this week has been totally awesome and made walking outside fantastic.  I started off with .5   mile walk for a couple of days, then 1 mile and then finally two miles.  I had been walking two miles almost everyday for eight months prior to my after surgery and one of my goals was to get back to walking two miles again.  I had a great nap this walk and for days after I lost my get up and go.

I still wasn't up to go to painting class so the girls from our Wednesday night painting class came to me.  What a nice surprise!

I was not as weepy this week has I had been in the first couple of weeks but still have my moments.

At the end of the week I thought that I could try to do a few things around the house,  dust mopping the floors was okay but I should not have tried to wash the floors when I tried to squeeze out the mop I knocked over the pail of water.  You can imagine what I said when this happened, the air was a little blue to say the least.  I think it was trying to mop up the water that done me in.  It had taken me a couple of days to recoup after this ordeal.  One of which I won't repeat for a while.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7/11/2014

    Hmm it seems like your blog ate my first comment (it was
    super long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what
    I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
    I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to everything.
    Do you have any tips for newbie blog writers? I'd genuinely appreciate it.



    Also visit my homepage ... http://wallpaper.mevn.net/profile/alsoule (back-grounds.com)

    ReplyDelete